Profile -Wendy Sellers
I have lived at Waihi Beach since 1986 and was a regular holiday visitor here previously. It is an area I love and know well. It’s a beautiful beach with much to offer.
Over this time I have built up an excellent base of local knowledge, not only of properties but also the people who live, work and holiday in the area, and have had great pleasure in being actively involved in many of the local sporting clubs. My family is also extremely important to me.
I have been selling real estate since 1990 here at the beach. Originally with First National Philcox & Steevens, then on to manage the Waihi Beach Branch Office of Whangamata Real Estate Ltd in 2002. In July 2008 I joined Marketing 2000 Ltd – a member of the Harcourts Group, as the Branch Manager and salesperson for the Waihi Beach Branch Office. Mid 2013 I had much pleasure in returning to Philcox & Steevens First National Waihi Beach where I am currently assisting Pam with the managing of her office plus being actively involved in the market place. Over my career I have gained top qualifications and many top awards.
I feel confident in offering the public a highly qualified, honest and experienced service and will
endeavour to make the very personal business involved in a real estate transaction to be completed in a confidential and professional manner.
- Award from the Real Estate Institute of New Zealand for Outstanding Achievement, Top in New Zealand for
Open Polytechnic REINZ Associate Exams 1997.
- Associate member of the Real Estate Institute of New Zealand and entitled to use the letters AREINZ - Licensed
Agent REAA 2008
- Six times recipient of First National’s Chairman’s Award for Excellence for outstanding performance in the Real
- Triple Sapphire Achiever, 1996, 1997 and 2001, Ruby Achiever, 1998 and Emerald Achiever 2000 & 2015, all for
multi- million dollar sales, First National Real Estate.
- New Zealand’s Salesperson of the Month for Referrals, Feb 2001, First National Real Estate.
- Branch Manager, Waihi Beach Branch Office, Whangamata Real Estate Ltd MREINZ 2002.
- Top Lister Award, Top Salesperson Award & Gold Sales Award, Whangamata Real Estate Ltd 2002/2003.
- Gold Sales Award, Whangamata Real Estate Ltd 2003/2004, 2004/2006 & 2006/2007.
- Top Vendor Marketing Award, Whangamata Real Estate Ltd 2004/2005/2006/2007.
- Silver Sales Award, Whangamata Real Estate Ltd 2005/2006.
- Member of Harcourts $80 million Sales Club 2008 - 2013.
- Top High Profile Marketing Award 2013 First national Real Estate.
- Manager, Marketing and Sales - Philcox & Steevens Ltd First National Waihi Beach since June 2013.
Whether you be buying or selling, call me anytime. I look forward to hearing from you.